- ''' Ultimate upgrade for OE semi-metallic, organic and low-metallic brake pads#||# Ultra-Quiet - controls noise, vibration and harshness levels#||# Superior initial effectiveness with no required break-in period#||# Extremely rotor friendly for longer rotor life#||# Vehicle optimized ceramic formula for superior performance'''
- Brand: Akebono
Product Description The Akebono ProACT Ultra-Premium Ceramic brake pad will restore or enhance Domestic and Asian OEM vehicle braking performance - delivering ultimate solutions for noise, vibration, harshness, dust and pedal pulsation. Akebono is the largest supplier of original equipment pads and the #1 choice of automakers in North America. Amazon.com Engineered to precise Original Equipment (OE) standards, Akebono ProACT Ultra-Premium ceramic brake pads provide the ultimate braking experience suitable for the vast majority of motorists. Designed using vehicle-optimized friction formulations aimed at eliminating noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) and severely limiting wheel dust, while increasing durability and smooth braking events, they are the best replacement for restoring OE ceramic pad performance, as well as upgrading from conventional pads. View larger. View larger. View larger. Ultimate Performance with OE Quality
Cruising along the interstate, creeping through rush hour traffic or navigating through your neighborhood, you count on your brakes to stop your vehicle every time with smooth, quiet assurance. Why possibly compromise braking performance just because it is time to replace your Brake Pads? Today, motorists have an option to restore OE performance. Akebono Pro-ACT Ultra Premium ceramic brake pads are the aftermarket's only OE validated, application-specific friction formulations. Akebono knows the precise definition of OE-Quality as determined by the Original Equipment Manufacturers, because Akebono bids on all vehicle platforms and models years in North America. In addition to dramatically quieter braking, Pro-ACT Ceramic Pads provide best-in-class braking performance, including enhanced initial effectiveness (no break-in required), high resistance to fade, consistent brake pedal feel and ultra-low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires. Ceramic technology also causes minimal wear on brake rotors. Taken together these factors guarantee that Akebono's Pro-ACT Ultra Premium brake pads provide the ultimate braking experience-reaching new performance levels or better. Akebono's Research & Development
Being the largest brake manufacturer in the world gives Akebono a unique advantage: an exclusive Original Equipment experience and expertise backed by the most comprehensive Research & Development in the industry. That fierce pursuit of unfailing quality and safety assures that Akebono continues to be the innovating leader of braking technology. Key Features
- Akebono has developed an extensive variety of unique Pro-ACT Ceramic formulations to reduce and/or virtually eliminate brake squealing, groaning and vibration. Enhanced Durability
- For the vast majority of motorists, Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads provide significantly improved pad wear performance in normal driving conditions compared to traditional brake pads. This means longer times between brake jobs. Low Dusting
- The carefully selected materials found in Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads are more compatible with today's popular aluminum, open-wheel designs. They help minimize and/or virtually eliminate dusting. Smooth Braking
- Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads provide more consistent, smooth stopping power over a wide range of driving conditions, including panic stops. Vehicle-Optimized Formulations
- Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads are formulated to meet the specific OE quality, fit and performance requirements for your vehicle. More than 400 pads are available for virtually every domestic, Japanese and European car and truck built since 1990. Braking Expertise You Can Trust
- Akebono has more than 75 years of braking expertise, is the largest OEM friction pad supplier and is the originator of ceramic pad technology. What's in the Box
4-Akebono ProACT Ultra-Premium ceramic brake pads. About Akebono
Akebono was established in Japan in 1929, at a time when the Japanese automobile industry had only produced 400 vehicles. Since then, keeping pace with the onset of motorization, Akebono has entered the domestic and overseas markets as brake experts. Committed to precision, Akebono refuses to cut corners on safety and will only implement best practices in their operations. This time-tested approach has resulted in proven quality control techniques that guarantee minimal process variation in all phases of production. Embraced throughout the organization, this approach enables the company to consistently achieve nearly zero defects per million parts produced.