- THREE PRONG ATTACK AGAINST HUMIDITY AND RESULTING DAMAGE: (1) Manages air to eliminate damaging moisture, (2) aids to prevents the growth of mold and mildew, and (3) helps maintains the overall quality of contents.
- SAFE AND EASY-TO-USE AND HASSLE FREE: Simply plug it in and forget it. It is completely safe and ETL approved. The simple installation details are included in the box.
- PROTECT YOUR VALUABLE INVESTMENTS: Patent-pending design circulates warm air to help remove humidity that causes rust and mildew, helping to maximize the lifetime of the contents of your safe.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: We don't just built products that solve problems; we build quality products designed to last. We are confident in our product and offer you the PEET Dry Factory Warranty. Simply register your product within 10 days of your current or future purchase to take advantage of this benefit.
- SAFE, SILENT OPERATION: For your convenience, this product is made to operate without making a sound. To test, place your gear on the dryer before you go to bed and check for any dampness in the morning. Your shoes or gear should be perfectly dry and ready to accompany you on the adventures ahead.
- Brand: PEET
The age-old problem of unwanted moisture damaging expensive guns while stored in safes and cabinets has been resolved. Using the same proven technology that has been reliably drying footwear and gear for decades, gun damage can now become a thing of the past. Our product will easily plug into any 110-120 volt U.S. household current.— BRAND HISTORY—We Invented Dry! We have been in your shoes, literally, and that's why we did something about it. When inventor and sportsman, Gene Peet got fed up with waking up to soggy boots—a discomfort and misery that you too may be familiar with—he decided to solve the problem for himself and others. In 1968, Gene developed the first footwear dryer and felt that the refreshing enjoyment of “PEET Dry” comfort was something worth sharing with everyone. With a passionate, yet humble, family-based beginning wherein Gene's 10 year old son, Blair, began to build PEET products, then assemble and package them around the family table, our product was quick to outgrow the family kitchen. The special feeling of PEET Dry was eventually in such demand that the talented Peet family built machines accommodate increase in production without sacrificing their high quality benchmark. To date, millions of PEET Dryers have been sold, and gave birth to a legendary loyalty built around a simple truth... Once you've experienced PEET Dry, you never go back to life without it. PEET's successful heritage is tried and true in making products that: (1) solve a problem, (2) perform as promised, (3) are made well so they lasts, and (4) exceed expectations. Experience PEET Dry and start your day dry, comfortable, and ready to take on the adventures that lie ahead.